Call Us: 1.800.668.7720
Companies providing individual coverage include:
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS WITH
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
The high cost of health care, especially if you are diagnosed with a critical illness, has devastated many families.
You can prevent that from happening to you with Critical Illness insurance.
What is Critical Illness Insurance?
This insurance provides immediate tax free cash to you and your family in the event of contracting one of the major illnesses such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, Alzheimer's and more. A complete list is available.
Why You Need It
You may survive a critical illness physically but could you survive it financially?
A critical illness insurance payout helps you avoid the financial strain a major illness can create so you can focus on your recovery.
Harvard researchers say that 62% of all personal bankruptcies in the US in 2007 were caused by health problems and 78% of those filers had insurance. Each year we are asked to absorb more of our medical insurance costs. We are paying higher premiums, deductibles and co-payments.
- 1.5 million Americans will declare bankruptcy this year. 60% are due to medical bills (up 50% over 6 years).
- 1.4 million Americans were diagnosed with cancer this year.
- Every 40 seconds someone in the US has a stroke. 600,000 people will experience their first stroke this year.
- Every 34 seconds an American will suffer a heart attack. 785,000 will have a new coronary attack this year.
- It's pretty common these days that everyone knows someone who has suffered from cancer, heart attack or stroke.
Cash Up Front
Receive a lump sum tax free cash benefit when you are diagnosed with a critical illness. Use it as you choose. It will cover alternative care that would normally not be covered with a traditional major medical plan. You can also use it to make mortgage payments, keep your business running or pay everyday bills.
For more information or to enroll on line, click on the button below.